I need to cancel my booking. How do I get a refund?
We get it, you need to cancel... wet weather, not enough registrations, illness etc.... we have all been there. So why make cancelling a bad experience when you're already in enough pain? The good news is, we made cancelling extremely easy.
We recommend being aware of the 'Cancellation Window' and 'Refund Policy' of the Space you booked. This information is on the Space page you booked from. It's located under the booking box area on the right side of the screen.
Steps to cancel as a Guest:
- From your Dashboard, navigate to 'Bookings', or click here:
- Find the date of the booking you need to cancel, and click to open the booking editor.
- At the top right of the booking editor, you'll see this action button where you can cancel the booking:
- If your booking is:
- Outside the cancellation window, you'll receive a full refund (minus the Guest Booking Fee if applicable)
- Inside the cancellation window, the refund amount available to you will be visible.
- Follow the prompt to give a reason for cancelling and click Confirm.
(Note: Simply closing the window by clicking the X in the grey circle will not cancel the booking, you must click confirm).
For any casual booking that has a refund applied, the funds are returned back to the credit/debit card you used to make the booking, which is processed 72hrs after the booking cancellation. If you have since cancelled that card, please read this article.