Give your guests the ability to manage bookings all on their own.
As a Host, you can give your Verified Guests the ability to fully manage their bookings all on their own. At a minimum, Verified Guests can:
- View their upcoming & past bookings
- Cancel their upcoming bookings (as long as it falls outside of your space cancellation period)
However, you can take this a step further and give your Verified Guests the ability to create their own bookings.
This is managed via 'Booking Permissions' under each Guest application here: https://app.spacetoco.com/dashboard/host/verified
This allows you can control the following:
- Which spaces they can create bookings under as a Verified Guest
- If they can self-approve their own regular bookings based on availability (removing the need for you to approve each time)
- If they have any 'Happy Neighbours' where bump in/out can be ignored.
See an example below where a customer has access to book 3 spaces, with instant book approval, and is happy neighbours with two other organisations:
If none of these options are selected, the Verified Guest simply won't be able to create their own regular bookings, and they will need to use the casual booking workflow (through the Space page) which comes with payment upfront.