Give your guests the ability to manage bookings all on their own.
As a Verified Host, you can give your Verified Guests the ability to fully manage their bookings all on their own. At a minimum, Verified Guests can:
- View their upcoming & past bookings
- Cancel their upcoming bookings (as long as it falls outside of your space cancellation period)
However, you can take this a step further and give your Verified Guests the ability to create their own bookings.
This is managed via 'Booking Permissions' under each Guests application here: https://app.spacetoco.com/dashboard/host/verified
This allows you can control the following:
- Which spaces they can create bookings under as a Verified Guest
- If they can self-approve their own bookings based on availability (removing the need for you to approve each time)
- If they have any 'Happy Neighbours' where bump in/out can be ignored.
See an example below where a customer has access to book 3 spaces, with instant book approval, and is happy neighbours with two other organisations:
If none of these options are selected, the Verified Guest simply won't be able to create their own bookings.