Ensuring you feel safe to express your thoughts, opinions, queries and concerns
The following Spaceto-Community Standards are to ensure you feel safe to express your thoughts, opinions, queries and concerns. Please take a moment to read them.
We encourage reviews to be accurate and on point with regard to Hosts and Guests with the assumption that all users on SpacetoCo participate with the best of intentions.
We ask that you keep the discussion respectful and on-topic. We want you to tell us what’s on your mind, but if it falls into any of the categories below, we’ll have to remove/report it:
- Offensive, abusive or violent language
- Hateful, vitriolic or discriminatory comments
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the - operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Commercial or personal solicitations, including crowdfunding campaigns
- Comments that are demonstrably inaccurate and/or misrepresent facts
- Trolling posts or deliberately disruptive conversations
- Inaccurate or misleading statements about Hosts, Guests, SpacetoCo or its staff
We reserve the right to hide or delete comments that we feel violate these Spaceto-Community Standards. Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these rules may be removed from SpacetoCo.
All reviews are publicly visible and so personal information should not be shared. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.